Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The End is Near...

Okay, so I don't know about y'all, but things are piling up and I can't seem to get caught up to get it all done.  Our "end of the year checklist" at school has at least 25 things on it and I have...count them...3 checked off.  I know you're feelin' it to, but assessments, permanent records,  paper work, etc. are just about to get the best of me.  We are still managing to get our centers in and some fun stuff...but, seriously, June 3rd can't get here soon enough.  Nevertheless, I LOVE my kiddos this year and will miss them DEARLY!!  


So, with all of that said, I just haven't had the time to send out reptile and dinosaur units...I hope you understand.  I actually don't know when I will find the time, BUT if you would like to make a donation to my donorschoose project, I will get one sent to you.  Just mail me and let me know if you did.  


One more thing...You know you are an elementary school teacher when your only means of getting a suntan is soaking up the sunshine during free play!!

8 comments:

  1. Whew, do I ever feel your pain sister! I will be holding my glass high to you on June 3rd! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already donated to your donorschoose...and I will again soon :).
    lslouka@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie,
    You don't currently have any projects to donate to that I can see! I've donated a couple of times in the past. Let us know when you've got a new project up and running.
    I don't get out til June 20, but I'm counting down already. These last few weeks are just crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girls,
    I submitted a project last night so hopefully it will be posted in the next few days. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah - I'm definitely an Elementary School teacher! I got my tan on today!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie,
    I went to your Donars Choose projects but can't find an open project. I will be glad to donate. I don't even mind waiting til next year. Have a good end of year!!
    Donna
    donna_richards@whitfield.k12.ga.us

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie, I also went to the donarsChoose project but the site didn't come up. Can you email me? germanyet@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girls,
    I'm working on getting another one submitted...it will take a few days for them to actually post it on their site. I submitted on last week and it funded within the same day they submitted it so I'm working hard to get another one on there.

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover