Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

Monday, August 22, 2011

Meet the Teacher Monday

I'm so excited to be part of the Blog Hoppers crew!  We hope this will be a fabulous resource for all teachers!  Here goes!



My name is Julie Lee and I am addicted to all things TEACHING!  I have a wonderful husband...he's the BEST daddy to our beautiful girls.  He's so good he could be the "stay at home dad".  Really, he remembers things that only moms should...but I don't remember so, to say the least he's AWESOME!  We have 2 beautiful daughters...Our oldest just started pre-K...(tear)  My girls are my world...love every minute that I can spend with them.  


I have been teaching K for 6 years.  LOVE IT!  I couldn't imagine myself teaching anything different.  Here are my favs for my classroom:
1. Heidi Songs
2. my ELMO....don't know how I ever taught without it!
3. DJ Inkers Clipart
4. TARGET dollar Section/Dollar Tree Goodies
5. Mt. Dew


What must improve this year??  Organization to "my organized chaos"...I have my system, but it definitely could be better.  Suggestions on how you organize all those bazillion center materials and theme folders are greatly appreciated!  :)


Finally, I must say Glory to God for giving me this amazing life and profession that I truly love!  He has blessed me beyond measure...I don't see how people survive without the Lord!  


Oh, Roll Tide Y'all!


3 comments:

  1. Love following you :) Would also love to hear how people organize center stuff and theme files too! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I am not the only one who needs her form of organization to be organized!
    Tessa
    Spotlight on Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, My teaching partner and I have really enjoyed getting to "know" you through your blog and teacherspayteachers.com. You have helped us refocus our center time and taught some "old dogs" new stuff. Keep up the good work and God Bless! (Now I know how you get everything done...mt. dew!)

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover