Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

New Stuff...

,  

Hi all!  Well, since I'm out on maternity leave my computer is at school with my sub...I've been using my husband's iPad to make posts.  I'm not really sure how to get pictures on my posts from this thing...so they are a little boring.  (Wait, I think I figured it out...do you see the pics at the top?).
Anywho...I wanted to tell you about my new tpt stuff.  I have added a new Search and Find Sight Words pack set 1 and Turkey Time Common Core Math Centers.  Since I'm not working at the moment I've been studying what my daughter brings home in her folder to see what they are doing in class.  These centers will be perfect for my classroom next year for common core and I hope you find them helpful too.  I'm working on the literacy set too.  Hope to be done with those tomorrow.  If you are interested check them out HERE and HERE.
Happy Wednesday!

7 comments:

  1. Can't see the pictures yet but I am checking out the TPT stuff! Thanks for sharing! :)

    -Katie
    http://awormintheapple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This best describes the programs offered in HVAC schools in KY and OH. HVAC School in OH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. You shared such a wonderful information.. I read this post very carefully.. I founded more tips from this post. Thanks for sharing this one... Computer Shops in Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie,
    I was just stopping by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get away from the fireplace! Get into the therapeutic! swtor leveling Strategic motion may be a essential principle in today's Community of Warcraft. Experience swtor credits design and style for even day-to-day zone mobs scritch-scratches GW2 gold with the wool of participant tunnel eyesight, nudging players to help make haste out of many different sizzling, glowing, steaming puddles of terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing! Such a good idea and very well executed. I have come some advice to about Hvac Training Havens Id nationwide. Thanks for sharing.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing! Such a good idea and very well executed. I have come some advice to Hvac Training Havens Idabout nationwide. Thanks for sharing.....

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover