Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

Sunday, November 25, 2012

TPT Sale Cyber Monday and Polar Express Unit



Hello all!  Long time no blog huh?  I am keeping busy with my new little one at home and he is doing great!  Thanks for all who have checked in on us!  :)  Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We did.  God has blessed my family SO!  

I am joining in on the Cyber Monday plus Bonus Tuesday sale at TPT!  Hope you all get some serious shopping done for the upcoming months!  :)  There are so many great things out there that I could def. put into good use in my classroom once I return.  Click the picture above to go straight to my store.





I have just completed my new Polar Express Unit.  If you are interested in it CLICK HERE.  There are some fun things in it that align perfectly with Common Core.  I literally study what my daughter brings home in her folder since I'm not at work right now and am making games she could benefit from.  I'm working on a new Christmas math and literacy too...hopefully it will be up soon!  

Oh, and thanks to everyone who played in my Halloween Giveaway!  I def. did e-mail the winner, but never got it posted that I chose someone...but I did.  :)  It's so hard to post when you don't have your laptop on hand.  

Here are my December Unts already available in my store.  Click the pic to go to the unit.



First person to guess how many straight hours of Black Friday shopping I did this past weekend will get my Polar Express unit for FREE.  :)  Don't forget your e-mail!    

45 comments:

  1. I guess 7 hours! :-)

    emilybeththompson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10?

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to guess 3!! I imagine you are super busy. :)

    jlaschever@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was it 8 hours?

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will go with 11...with a brand new baby, I know you are busy--but that would have been a well needed break :)
    jduffek@opschools.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. My guess is 2! It's a little hard with a newborn but sometimes a girl has got to shop, right!?!

    Ѽ Alessia
    Mrs. Albanese’s Kindergarten Class
    kindergartenteacher@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will guess 4 hours! Hope you had fun!
    My shopping was online!
    Tonia
    Tvento1313@msn.com
    love your units, just prepped Gingerbread, Deck the Halls and Penguins for January!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going for 5 hours.
    Pfdtillerman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

  9. I say 8 hours. I hop I'm right!!!
    Happy Sunday
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  10. oops - forgot my email (Connie)
    prekteachr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm guessing 12 hours.

    Jlewars27@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going to guess 1 because its the only number that hasn't been guessed (unless you actually shopped for 13+ hours lol).

    Karyn
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am guessing 12 hours!
    kimberly.post@k12.sd.us

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm guessing 15-- if you started early on Thanksgiving night!! Heehee!

    zadorafamily@gmail.com
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll go with 11? If you had a chance to get out - might have been awhile so lots to do??? Happy Holidays!

    tzinter@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ok, sorry about that, I'll try one more time... My guess is 2 hours. Stephaniechannah@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am going to guess you were out for 13 hours during the Black Friday Madness. Karenreuther80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm going to say 4 hours.
    cmbowles16@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. My guess is 5 and a half hours.
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. My guess is 6 hours.
    krissye@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. 13- a girl has to get out- new baby or not!
    blyc@worc.k12.ma.us

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'll guess 11 1/2 because that is what we did! tmmorrow2003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'll say 7 1/2 hours-exactly what I did! :)
    Dina
    dnhabc123@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm guessing zero.
    lbutrico@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I guess 3 :) mrskatiespeed@ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm going to guess 14 hours...I was going back and forth somewhere between 12-15 but those numbers have been said. I was out for 15...I can only imagine how hard it is with a family, but we teachers have been known for logging many hours shopping!
    Sunshinebabez32@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Could it be zero?

    Just a guess...

    Hope I'm right. :)

    By: Mae of Auto Repair Bellevue

    ReplyDelete
  31. I will guess 3 hours!

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for these deals. But Im looking for some Black Friday Xbox One deals or Coupons. Do you have one?.

    ReplyDelete
  33. For me black friday is always the best time for shoping. In this year I am waiting to buy some new electronic equipment and one of them is the Kindle Fire HDX.So I hope Amazon will offer some Black Friday Deals fo Kindle Fire HDX

    ReplyDelete
  34. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover