Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

Friday, August 9, 2013

Shape Unit Winners & Blog Hoppin's Teacher Week 2013

Hi friends!  I had these ready Wednesday night late and meant to post them yesterday, but life got in the way!  Congratulations to

Angela Urso & Susan Cordle!  I'm sending the shape unit your way!
Susan I need your e-mail address!  
E-mail me julielee5@live.com with your e-mail or I will choose another winner.



I'm so excited about Teacher Week 2013 next week!  I can't wait to read everyone's posts on these amazing topics!  Don't forget to link back up with your post each day over at BlogHoppin'.  You can read more about teacher week at BlogHoppin'.  You can grab these buttons below to include in your post.  You can Thank Amy Lemons at Step Into Second Grade for making these little cuties!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover